This is an all-inclusive package that provides Internet connection, Hardware, Software, Installation, Service, and Maintenance with all of the features listed and more!
Advanced Security License
- Firmware Updates
- 24x7 Enterprise Support
- Open APIs
- Automatic WAN Failover
- Stateful Firewall
- VLAN to VLAN Routing
- 3G/4G Failover
- Traffice Shaping/Prioritization
- Site-to-Site VPN
- Client VPN
- MPLS to VPN Failover
- Geography based firewall rules
- Intrusion detection & prevention
- Content Filtering
- Web Search Filtering
- Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)
- Umbrella DNS Integration
- Threat Grid Integration
Weekly Internal Vulnerability Scans
Identifies Threats to all Systems Connected to the Network
- We create an inventory of all the systems connected to a network including servers, desktops, laptops, virtual machines, containers,firewalls, switches, and printers.
- We also attempt to identify the operating systems these devices run on and the software installed.
Summary & Detailed Reports
Organize all vulnerabilities by summary Reports organize all vulnerabilities by the level of risk, ranked using the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS). This allows you to address the issues with the highest risks first, thus reducing global risk and improving the security posture of your network.
List all the issues found on a given asset or list all vulnerabilities by issue type and includes comprehensive details about each issue discovered including:
- The name of the vulnerability
- The CVSS Score
- A summary of the vulnerability
- The vulnerability detection result
- The impact if the vulnerability is exploited
- Specific details on the solution
- The vulnerability detection method
- Links to references for additional info on the vulnerability and remediation steps
Partner with Medlin to Consult, Design, and Implement a robust Data Network Connectivity to support your business now and into the future.
We are prepared to provide our services Nationwide, no project is too small or large or location dependent for Medlin to be of service.